Tuesday, August 6, 2013

TURN-AROUND POEMS

1.I used pencil in writing
but now i prefer to use ball pen.

2.I used to walk going to school
but now i prefer to ride a tricycle

3.I used to eat meat
but now i prefer to eat vegetable

4.I used to use telephone
but i prefer to use cellphone

5.I used to pocketbooks
but now i prefer to read newspaper

6.I used to wear jogging pants
but now i prefer to wear sexy short

7. I used to sing rock song
but no i prefer to sing love song

8.I used to eat junks food
but now i prefer to eat biscuits

9.I used to eat banana
but now i prefer to eat apple

10.I used to play a piano
but now i prefer to play guitar

11.I used to plant flowers
but now i prefer to plant vegetables

12.I used to drink coffee
but now i prefer to drink milk

13.
I used to pack bags
but now i prefer to used shoulders bag

14.I used to draw cartoon character
but now i prefer to draw nature

15.I use3d to climb mountain
but now i prefer to climb a tree

16.I used to go cagayan
but now i prefer to go cebu

17.I used solar calculator
but now i prefer to use scientific calculator

18.I used to wear sandals
but now i prefer to wear doll shoes

19.I used to wear ordinary shirt
but now i prefer to wear branded shirt

20.I used to play damath
but now i prefer to play chess

21.I used to cook spaghetti
but no i prefer to cook vegetables salad

22.I used to order burger
bot now i prefer to order pizza

23.I used to stay in resto bar
but now i prefer to stay in home

24.I used to tale down notes
but now i prefer to have a photocopy

25.I used to watch television
bur now i prefer to listen to radio 

26.I used to dance
but now i prefer to singing

27.I used to eat fruits
but now i prefer eat vegetables

28.I used to waking up in too late
but now i prefer to wake up early

29.I used to eat meat
but now i prefer to eat fish

30.I used to drunk softdrinks
but now i prefer to drunk water

31. I used to draw a cartoons
but now i prefer to wrote a poem

32.I used to eat chocolate
but now i prefer to eat braed

33.I used to hang outs with my friends
but now i prefer to study hard

34. I used to to sleep without praying\
but now i prefer to pray before sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment